To succeed in today’s complex environment, the high-performance board needs to possess the breadth of perspectives, skills and experience to govern wisely and well. As circumstances and the business environment change, so too must boards adapt and adjust their composition and priorities.
We advise public, private and not-for-profit boards in the following areas:
- Enhance the board’s organization, communication and teamwork for greater focus and efficiency
- Improve CEO selection and succession planning initiatives for sustainable success
- Optimize the board’s relationships with the chief executive officer or executive director
- Improve director diversity and recruitment planning
- Conduct robust assessments of board performance, director roles and composition
Our services include needs assessment, program design and facilitation and issues workouts.